Next! Next!

Well well well. This is nice! I love 11 second club animations. Short, sweet, little snippets.

Your artwork is awesome. Nice clean, smooth lines, and your colors were very nice and matched the characters well. Great character design and movement. The background was simple but it matched the rest very well and allowed the main characters to be the center of attention without distracting or detracting.

Now, the animation was very nice and smooth too. Your in-betweens flow well and everything (poses and movements) seemed very natural with no choppiness or weird delays. The only thing I noticed was that it seemed the voices didn't completely match the lip-syncing sometimes. Not sure if it was a lag due to my equipment of if the timing is actually off, but it wasn't anything incredibly noticeable, so maybe it was just me.

Anyway, great job, I love things like this. I hope to see more from you.

Naruto Vs. Killer Keem Naruto Vs. Killer Keem

I'm trying to review the shit out of stuff lately, and I saw this and felt compelled to leave you some feedback. I'll try to convey my thoughts in as organized a way as I can, but bear with me as I tend to over-elaborate.

First, your visuals have some good and some bad. Your colors are pretty basic and bright, and at times certain colors you used in specific frames compete with others in a way that makes them a little harder to look at, and at other times your colors are really complementary (the blue sky against the green skin looked nice). Color wheels can be your friend, and there are a lot of tutorials online that you can use to hone your color work. This is something I still personally struggle with.
Your lines are relatively clean, but at times they are inconsistent. I do this too in my work, it can be tough to get consistency all around if you're zooming in and out of your work in flash. Just something to think about when you're doing future work. The gradients aren't awful, but they are distracting sometimes because they are presented in certain frames and not others. If using them as a background try to blend them more gently so that they are more toned down. Otherwise, a lot of people use them and if done correctly they can really help your images pop more; just be careful.

Your animation itself isn't bad. Motion tweens can be handy and save time when they're used effectively. It just makes sense to use them at certain times -- but isn't appropriate to use them for stuff that should really be frame-by-frame. Your fbf that I did notice flowed well and wasn't all that bad. At parts it was a little botchy, but for the most part it was smooth and believable. Your lip-syncing in particular looked quite decent, and matched the voices very well. I'm actually impressed that you pull that off so well considering some other aspects of your work could use a little fine-tuning, because even really great animators and artists still struggle with lip syncing and voice-overs. So kudos to you for that -- it can be very difficult and I thought you did well.

The audio itself was recorded well and not fuzzy; it was clear and easy to hear and didn't make me want to rip my frontal cortex out. The music during the credits was way too loud and I had to turn my volume down during that part (did make me want to rip my frontal cortex out just a little bit). Your voices themselves weren't awful, but if you ever want variance but find yourself limited, there are plenty of talented voice overs on Newgrounds that would be happy to be a part of your work and grow with you. Or you can use free software like Audacity and do minor voice modifications to your own voice. Experiment and see what works for you.

As far as content goes, I know you used a few characters you like from different places, and I didn't quite understand your storyline, but it was short and sweet, whatever it was. Not really my cup of tea but from an objective standpoint, others who enjoy these specific characters may enjoy this as well. The banter back and forth was timed well and I know you're just doing what you want to do -- can't really blame you for that.

Anyway, overall this needs some work. But everyone starts somewhere and it's good you're putting effort into what you do and are creating content. My best advice would be to look toward your heroes. Watch movies, watch videos and watch cartoons and animation that you enjoy, and see what they do. Examine the colors they use, pull apart their storylines and look at their character designs and expressions. One of my greatest teachers once told me "imitation is the biggest form of flattery." It's true. Emulate the ones you admire without ripping them off or blatantly copying them. Everyone has to start somewhere and by your voice I can tell you're probably pretty young (I'm 27, so you sound pretty young to me, unless you've made your voice sound higher via sound editing programs or something). It's amazing that you're doing this now. I didn't start working with flash until I was 14 or 15, so keep it up and you'll always improve. Everyone should strive to improve and nobody is perfect and everyone keeps learning. Good luck and keep doing what you love, you never know where you'll end up.

Not a Movie Date Not a Movie Date

This was pretty decent.

Your artwork and animation was easy on the eyes and stylized well, and worked for what you seemed to be going for.

The music was quiet and set the mood nicely. I'm glad it wasn't too loud -- a lot of people make that mistake. The voice wasn't bad, seemed a little droning at times and at certain points was hard to understand with volume at a consistent average level. Most of it I could hear/make out fine though. I guess a better way to put it would be that the narrator almost seemed congested at times?

The story was alright, and I guess more unique than some other ones about similar experiences/topics. Sometimes these sorts of mini 'stories' can be really common and overdone, and even executed really similarly, but yours didn't totally bore me or draw me away like some others do. Your storytelling was simple and to the point which I appreciated. No convolution or annoying bits added, just good transitions and interesting enough to follow along with.

Overall you did a good job and I hope you expand on more projects like these, and try different things with this style.

Hell's Uber Driver - Bernie Sanders Hell's Uber Driver - Bernie Sanders

I wasn't sure what I'd think of this but decided to give it a watch. Any content involving politics/political figures can be dicey, but I think you did well with this.

First off, your intro and outro were put together, to-the-point, and nicely done. The music was fine and your voices were surprisingly decent considering you didn't use any actual Bernie clips. His voice seems like it would be harder for someone to fully emulate but in this his general speaking mannerisms seem on target, and even though it doesn't sound exactly like him, I could close my eyes and still picture him well enough while listening to this. The voices were recorded well and the lines and conversation ran smoothly. The only time I felt things may have been a little off was when Bernie was singing. Not a 'yuge' deal though.

The content itself was interesting enough to keep my attention (ADD here). It didn't run on or go too long and it was light-hearted, which is refreshing with how most political stuff has been so cutthroat lately.

Your artwork was simple, nice, and effective. Your animation and lip syncing were on point and seemed to emulate other popular and professional work I've seen, which impresses me. I love short, sweet speaking skits like this and think this is a job well done. I haven't seen your other stuff yet, but if you haven't already, you should do ones about other candidates -- if you feel like it! I'm sure a Trump, Hill, or whomever else one would be great as well.

Also, I live about an hour from Bernie so if I happen to see him step out of an Uber ride, I'll be sure to chuckle and think about this video.

AgentLS responds:

Thanks for the review! We indeed have a Trump episode, which turned out rather good. But we have yet to record a good Hillary. It's on the agenda, though. Thanks for watching!